We all probably still remember the excitement that we had as kids towards the summer. It seemed like it was the biggest happening we all have been looking forward to for months. A big holiday full of fun and leasure, and most importantly we were free from school obligations for at least six weeks. Unfortunately, for many of us the longing for the summer has gradually disappeared the moment we started our professional lives and the long summer holiday became part of the past. That is such a pity, it still should be a season to long for. The fact that we now have busy work schedules does not mean that we cannot make this summer (and any other upcoming ones) count. Let us get started on the following tips to make it a summer to remember.
- Sleep under the blanket full of stars on the beach.
- Get a small tattoo that always reminds you back to that lovely summer
- Make a delicious summer punch with fresh fruit, such as watermelon.
- Throw your own summer party in the garden. A balcony is also perfect for this.
- Visit a botanical garden.
- Change the screensaver of your laptop and smartphone with a beautiful summer photo you shoot yourself.
- Meet up with a friend you have not seen for a while and give him / her a big summer hug and kiss.
- Create your own playlist of songs that always reminds you of a specific summer.
- Write a poem at sunset.
- Dance in the pale summer moonlight and let it last forever.
- Make veggie chips at home to munch on sultry summer nights.
- Go camping in your own garden like you used to do when you were younger.
Have an unforgettable summer! Do you want to add any other tips to make this summer awesome? I’d love to hear about them.
Until next time!